BUSINESS UPDATE IN RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Published 26th March 2020
The latest update given by Prime Minister Scott Morrison on Tuesday 24th March 2020, confirmed that the Australian Government is focused on working together to slow the spread of the coronavirus to save lives.
Premiers and Chief Ministers agreed to implement, through state and territory laws, new restrictions and controls to be reviewed on a monthly basis.
Goldengrove Building Group continues to operate within and in support of the guidelines set by the Australian Government. We will continue to operate in all divisions under the very clear understanding that construction has been deemed an essential service.
With some responsible operational and procedural adjustments we have:-
• Established remote working systems for over 75% of our staff;
• Created social distancing measures within our workstations to protect the health of our staff working within our Head Office;
• Adopted the Covid-19 site safe working policies for our blue-chip clients;
• Implemented the industry guidelines set out in Making Space on Site, published by the HIA;
• Every effort made to ensure attendance of only one trade on any job at one time;
• Conducted toolbox talks with our dependable trade partners; and
• Maintained the valued support from our industry partners to ensure all supply chains remain unaffected.
Further to the implementation of the above, our Management Team continue to monitor updates, press releases and industry advice as we remain committed to ensuring the ongoing health and safety on our sites, in our workplace and within the greater community.
With a measured and considered approach to the current challenges that lie ahead, Goldengrove will continue to deliver on time, high quality building solutions to our clients.
Greg McGee, General Manager